As a fully qualified celebrant, I am able to officiate any number of ceremonies. I pride myself on crafting unique and personalised ceremonies that will assist in making any occasion meaningful.
I am a friendly, modern and inclusive Celebrant specialising in distinctive and meaningful ceremonies. I enjoy working with each couple to craft a unique ceremony that captures their own personal charms. I can bring a sense of calm, confidence and joy to your wedding ceremony, to make it a memorable & festive occasion. Each Ceremony I produce is an original and written explicitly for you. My professional and creative approach enables me to bring your vision to life, working closely with you to perfectly portray your unique love story.
The following items are included in my Wedding Ceremony fee:
- The lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage Form
- The registration of all your legal paperwork
- Minimum of 2 meetings with me (further meetings can be added)
- Unlimited contact via phone and email
- Advice for compilation of a meaningful, unique and personalised ceremony, and assistance with writing your personal vows
- Samples of readings, poems and rituals
- A rehearsal (at the ceremony location if possible)
- Use of a PA system with music playing facilities via USB, AUX and a microphone for celebrant and reader (for the duration of the ceremony)
- In accordance with the Celebrant Code of Practice, I always arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony or at a mutually agreed time
- I will dress in accordance with your selected ceremony style
- I respect the privacy and confidentiality of the parties
- A presentation copy of your ceremony printed on quality paper
- A commemorative Marriage Certificate