Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!
What do you need to know about choosing a Celebrant? What do you actually need to do to (legally) get married? And how do we find out what we need to include in our ceremony?
Leave this all to me! I’d love to take you both for an obligation free meet up to answer all of your ceremony questions. The real question is… coffee or wine?
When you book me as your Celebrant, all of the following is included:
- A comprehensive ceremony information pack including lots of information on legals and inspiration for your ceremony inclusions (readings, vows and so on)
- An official face to face planning meeting where we will lodge the Notice of Intended Marriage and collaborate on your ceremony (and if this meeting is not enough, I am always happy to catch up for another one!)
- Unlimited phone call and email communication with quick response times
- The crafting of a bespoke, personal wedding ceremony (which will be a reflection of what you want, drafts provided and approved prior to the wedding day)
- An on-site rehearsal of your ceremony
- The solemnisation of your marriage and delivery of your wedding ceremony with use of my PA system
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation
- A keepsake copy of the script of your ceremony, your personalised vow palm cards and official commemorative copy of your wedding certificate