My name is Chloe and I run Chloe Marie Artistry. I believe photography is more than just capturing an image - it's freezing a moment and bringing those moments to life through creativity and passion. To me, Photography is an art and I love all the wonderful people I get to meet and spend time with because of it. I have been working with a camera for over 7 years, and catching people in front of it for more than 5 of them.
I got my start with nature and landscape photography. I love to immerse my subjects in their surroundings to create natural and beautiful imagery to be seen on walls again and again.
I love to chat and I am available whenever I am not actively shooting or working - please don't hesitate to contact me by messaging the page, or emailing me through my website.
- Small Weddings and Elopements
- Engagements and small events
- Family and couples Portraits
- Fully registered and insured sole trader
-Bachelor of Arts double major - Photography and Digital Media &
- Advanced Diploma Screen and Media
- Certificate IV New Small Business
- 15 years Customer Service Experience
- 7+ years photography experience
Brown Street, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia