Here is a Favourite Game to Break The Ice.
The Shoe Game – How to play this game?
- The bride and groom are seated on back-to-back seats.
- They are seated in the middle of the venue so that everyone can see them.
- Both the bride and groom will be holding two shoes. One of the bride and the other of the groom.
- They will be asked a series of question regarding them: General, romantic, personality, habit and others.
- They will answer the questions by raising the shoe of the respective person.
- They can see the other person answer after answering the question. They may also choose to not see the answer. It is up to them to decide.
- A person will have the question paper and will be asking the questions using a microphone.
- The game should not be longer than 15 or 20 minutes. If it gets longer than the audience will get bored. You can take longer if the crowd seems interested and if the questions are fun.
- The questions range from 20 to 50 or more. It depends on you.
- Lastly, just enjoy!
Here are some interesting questions you can ask.
- Who is the better driver?
- Who is a cleaner person?
- Who takes the garbage out?
- Who takes most of the bed’s space?
- Who eats the most?
- Who is most likely to panic?
- Who is the better singer?
- Who snores?
- Who took the first step?
- Who is most likely to sleep while watching a movie?
- Who would last longer in a desert?
- Who is the best kisser?
- Who does the grocery shopping?
- Who apologizes first after a fight?
- Who has bigger feats?
- Who has the most shoes?
- Who is the clumsiest?
- Who said, “I love you” first?
- Who spends the most time on their phone?
- Who makes more money?
- Who has the most bizarre idea?
- Who steals the cover on a cold night?
- Who is most likely to start a fight on the smallest things?
- Who is more likely to go on an adventurous trip?
- Who takes the longest amount of time to get ready?
- Who calls their parents the most?
- Who is in control of the TV remote?
- Who is more likely to bring an abandon animal home?
- Who is more likely to eat the last slice of pizza?
- Who is more likely to check their cell phone during a date?
- The audience has all type of people from adults to children. Ask the questions according to your audience. It is best to keep the question clean and audience-friendly as possible.
- Don’t ask a question that might upset your partner. Be polite but fun.
- Keep track of the answers. It is best if you assign this duty to someone.
- You can ask the audience to ask the question they want. Spread paper and pen. Gather their question and make it a part of the game.
Article: PRO DJ’s Australia